What is Toastmasters?
Engage with us to learn how to :
- Host and speak at your work, business, family and social occasions.
- Research and prepare speeches
- Design and use visual aids
- Evaluate other speakers, Mentor and coach fellow club members
- Organise and run meetings, courses and conferences
- Deliver a variety of speeches on topics of interest to you and your audience
- Conduct, judge and participate in speech contests
- Tell stories, present awards and introduce speakers
- Give educational speeches and workshops
OUR CLIENTS SAID
“My wedding speech went really well. Thank you all so much for your help. I couldn’t have done it without all the support from Purley speakers. Feel free to post on the Facebook website as an example of what Toastmaster’s can do. It was a great day and I could actually enjoy it because of the preparation that had gone into the speech. Thank you Purley speakers “
“For most of life, my presentation skills have held me back. No more ! I joined Toastmasters and have moved forward by miles. I found myself among warm, welcoming people who have supported my efforts. I have already done a few speeches and already my confidence at work is much enhanced; my only regret is that I didn’t find Toastmasters sooner”
“The one and only WordPress Theme. Love it. Great support too!!! This is awesome! Please keep up the great work!”
“Wanting to improve by ability to speak in public was down to a number of reasons. When I came to Purley Speakers, I knew this was a safe environment where I could make mistakes but also be given invaluable feedback on how I could improve. It’s a club where you’re welcomed, valued and challenged to grow and would recommend it to anyone who is determined to enhance their communication, leadership and development!”
“Thank you Purley Speakers, I wouldn’t have got my current job without the confidence everyone gave me, eventhough I attended only couple of meetings and it means a lot to me. Keep motivating people to achieve their goals.”
“Happiest day of my life 🙂 my wedding – without Purley speakers – toastmaster club it would have been the most terrifying day of my life!! Thanks for all your help and support with my Groom speech.
Glad to be member of this amazing club.”